45 Animation Exercise
Your assignment is to create an animated gif using photoshop or any software
other software that will promote a product for sale.
- You may use an image of the product from a website or catalog as a component
of your animation, but you must create your own original animation.
- The size is 970px wide by 250 px high.
- The animation must be a minimum of 4 frames and must be an appropriately
small file size(less than 200k).
Note:The size presets in Photoshop change, so you may need to put these sizes in yourself in the new file dialog box. Just make sure the units are set to pixels, or your image could be huge. See the example image below:
- Don't use the Photoshop Artboards for this one. They seem to cause problems sometimes with the export.
- Remember gifs work better with images that have fewer colors.
- Try to communicate your information effectively and efficiently.
- Here are some sample animations to view.
- Refer to animated_gifs.pdf from Learning Web Design 2 and Photoshop help under
frame animation for help.
- You can also view a demo on creating an animated gif at: https://youtu.be/yEHqtA3tmeE