- Turn in exploratory sketches trying out different ideas
- Turn in balsamic wireframes
- At least 1 wireframe for each screen type/layout
- Turn in a navigable hi fidelity prototype, probably using Fluid UI
- 7 total screens minimum
The Final Presentation
Present using powerpoint or similar.
See an example in the weekly files.
These are some possible components for your presentation:
- Your elevator pitch for the app. You could start or end with this.
- Market need. Data that supports your case is always good.
- Target audience
- Use cases. List scenarios where your app would be valuable.
- Show your discovery phase
- You could use images or ideas from your brainstorming session
- You can show your sketches(design phase) and/or wireframes if you think they would help show the iteration and development of your idea
- Final Screen designs
- Present the screens and talk about their purpose
- Show the Task Flow or User Scenario. Take the presentation viewer though an example of how someone might use the app.
- 5 points - Sketches
- 10 points - Balsamic Wireframes
- 20 points - Hi fidelity, interactive prototype
- 25 points - Final presentation on the app